Saturday Paddle?

subaruguru

Anyone interested in paddling tomorrow?

I'm good for any launch from Deer Island (Harbor Islands again) or up to Crane's...or anywhere in between. Or just surfing Nahant?

Ideas? Post here.

Ern

I would love to! I missed the Boston harbor paddle and would really like to do that, but others have done it recently, so I am open. A less exciting, but fun paddle might be lower Mystic Lake out to the locks (haven't done it, but I am pretty sure you can go all the way to the harbor without any further dams). Down the Charles into the locks and out to the harbor was also a beautiful paddle.

I'm not yet ready to return to the Soylient Green Plant known locally as "Deer Island". How about Tuck's Point to Singing Beach for surf and then plenty of other destinations from there?

I'd also be happy with Pavillion Beach to do Cranes or Plum Island as well. Nahant is OK too.

I would love to! I missed the Boston harbor paddle and would really like to do that, but others have done it recently, so I am open. A less exciting, but fun paddle might be lower Mystic Lake out to the locks (haven't done it, but I am pretty sure you can go all the way to the harbor without any further dams). Down the Charles into the locks and out to the harbor was also a beautiful paddle.

I'm open to the Mystic River, but since that trip can be done in almost ANY rougher weather, maybe I'd rather use tomorrow's nice forecast to stay salty, hitting the Mystic when it's colder or stormier?

Just a thought....

Other ideas?

Barry messaged that he can probably join in later in the afternoon if that works.

Anyone want to join Leon and me at Lane's Cove at 11:30 this morning (Sat)?

RSVP other thread.

Ern