Weekday trips

Gcosloy

A number of us lucky enough to be retired or semi retired like to get out on the North Shore for a weekday paddle, usually lasting 3 to 5 hours and distances of 6 to 15 miles. Some are still working but can get away one of the weekdays. We usually pick the nicest day and hopefully one when most can get away. If you're interested respond here with your email address and I'll put you on the mailing list. Experience level varies but we usually accommodate the least among us. (For which I'm forever grateful!)

A number of us lucky enough to be retired or semi retired like to get out on the North Shore for a weekday paddle, usually lasting 3 to 5 hours and distances of 6 to 15 miles. Some are still working but can get away one of the weekdays. We usually pick the nicest day and hopefully one when most can get away. If you're interested respond here with your email address and I'll put you on the mailing list. Experience level varies but we usually accommodate the least among us. (For which I'm forever grateful!)

Ok, let's start tomorrow (5/30). Show & Go from Tuck's Point, Manchester at 11 am. I'll be there.

I have weekdays free from time to time so pls add me to your dist list.

Thanks

Count me in as well . . .

Bryan Auday

bryan.auday@gordon.edu

Yippee!

Ern

I feel the flu coming on...

sbgent@gmail.com

Shaila

Please keep me posted as well. When I can escape from beneath the wheel for a day I'd love to get out on the water.

spuglisi155@yahoo.com

yes, I can do weekday paddles as well--my preference, actually--so add my name to your list--les

I need your email address. (You can send it to me cosloy@comcast.net)

I work a rotating shift so probably can make it sometimes.

williamlord2001atyahoodotcom

If you're interested respond here with your email address and I'll put you on the mailing list.

Add me too. But why are you using a mailing list? Isn't this what the NSPN trip board is for??

brwells@comcast.net

Brian

Add me too. But why are you using a mailing list? Isn't this what the NSPN trip board is for??

brwells@comcast.net

Brian

Hi Brian,

No intent to ignore the NSPN trip board. Weekday paddling is a special category. By using a mailing list everyone on the list can inquire of the others who are on that list by virtue of the fact that they expressed interest in weekday paddles. Once we have a minimum number for any trip that same trip will be announced on the NSPN trip board. In fact our first trip was today with 4 paddlers. Anyway, you are now on the list too.

Hi Brian,

No intent to ignore the NSPN trip board. Weekday paddling is a special category. By using a mailing list everyone on the list can inquire of the others who are on that list by virtue of the fact that they expressed interest in weekday paddles. Once we have a minimum number for any trip that same trip will be announced on the NSPN trip board. In fact our first trip was today with 4 paddlers. Anyway, you are now on the list too.

Why is a weekday paddle a "special category"? Paddling is paddling at NSPN, no matter how you slice the water with your blade on any day of the week.

Deb M :surfcool::roll:

Please add me to your weekday paddle list: nchill@charter.net

Even though the ocean is my preferred place to paddle, I am in the greater Worcester area and would not mind meeting at a local lake on occasion in addition to meeting on the North Shore. Cochituate, Whitehall, and Quinsigamond are places that come to mind. Thanks. -Nancy