We have a Winner!

hopefloats

10th Anniverary T-shirt Contest Finalists  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Suwin's design entries for our 10th Anniversary T-Shirt have won the popular vote!

Now we just need to choose between her two versions before we can start producing them! Please vote one final time for the version you'd like to wear to commemorate "10 years of friends and fun!"

View the two t-shirt images attached and vote for your favorite!

Thank you everyone who contributed entries!

post-100437-1200511977_thumb.jpg

post-100437-1200511990_thumb.jpg

Any suggestions as to how to improve the designs are welcome. I'll have to redo the image anyhow to prep for printing so let me know if you all want any changes.

S

If we assume the kayaks are full size seakayaks, then what is visable is approximately 14' to 15'. Verisimilitude would suggest that the longest length of paddle visable should be approximately 5' to 6'. would this make the design more attractive? I don't know but it might be worth a try!

Any suggestions as to how to improve the designs are welcome. I'll have to redo the image anyhow to prep for printing so let me know if you all want any changes.

S

I like your choice of font for our name, but do you have other artists's proofs with slightly more readable fonts? If part of the purpose of this shirt is trolling for membership we might want increase legibility from a distance....