SNG Friday, June 16-Tuck Pt

glil

Walter and I are planning to paddle out of Beverly this Friday. Will head towards Misery, Bakers, etc. Meeting at Tuck Point (Beverly) at 11:00. Need to be off water by 3:30. So far weather looks great! Anyone else interested?

Gay

I'm tentatively interested. (My wife is returning from being out of town for several days and may have other plans for us.) I'm not familiar with Tuck Point Beverly. Is this the marina at the end of Maple Street? Also Walter who? Sorry for all the questions. I'm a new member this year I don't know a lot of the people yet.

Gene

Walter (do you need a sandwich) Mears I presume. Yes, Tuck Pt is the marina that is reached from the road that follows the shoreline north/east from the Beverly side of the new Beverly-Salem bridge. You can drive out on the beach.

Yes, Walter Mears and he did mention sandwiches. The road is actually Water St although the map may show it as Maple St, but sounds like you are thinking of the right place. We are planning to meet at 11:00 and launch shortly thereafter. I will be able to get there between 10:30 and 11:00, but said 11 to be on the safe side. Hope you can join us!