All hail GG! Greenlander Gilly that is:)

Ok, I know I've publicized her accomplishments before, and some might get tired to me doing so, but what the hell:) At last night's pool session, Gilly picks up a Greenland paddle, and after I'd say 30 seconds of instruction, proceeded to perform not one, not two, but three Angel rolls right in a row. If that wasn't enough, she then did it on her off side as well. I almost had to sleep outside of the condo last night, because in the 600 sqft of space that we have, her ego took up most of it;).

Congrats, G!

THANKS LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Also, please be sure to learn the star of the day song that Billy was singing to you - I would like to hear that int he morning and evenings :)

On another note, I heard a lot of grumbling about women having a lower center of gravity, blah blah blah and I believe Bill said maybe if he put on a couple saddle bags on his hips he'd be able to do the offside angel roll :) I have a long and evil memory Bill . . . very long . . . .

:)

>THANKS LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Also, please be sure to learn the

>star of the day song that Billy was singing to you - I would

>like to hear that int he morning and evenings :)

Already working on it...I'll sing it so often that you'll only be able to escape it by rolling...heh, heh, heh...>:-)

Star of the day,

Who Will it be.

Your vote may hold the key

It's up to you...

tell us who...

Will be Star of the Day.

The reason women tend to do better rolling than men is likely due to their tendency to be more flexible physically, their tendency to listen and follow instructions better, and their application of finesse as opposed to brute force.

As I look at the pine trees outside my window, rather the pine trees I used to see outside my window, I wonder where the family or families of hawks that were nesting there are hanging out now and am reminded why Earth First spikes trees.

I dunnoe about all this talk that women are better rollers than men---I seem to recall a lot of girlfriends from my (now long ago) youth who where impossible to roll

>As I look at the pine trees outside my window, rather the

>pine trees I used to see outside my window, I wonder where

>the family or families of hawks that were nesting there are

>hanging out now and am reminded why Earth First spikes

>trees.

Um, did you use the trees to make Greenland paddles?