Santa came I must have been good

BOB L

Santa arrived some time last night and was kind enough to leave a dry suit under the tree, but he forgot the booties. Truly santa was worried that the naturally huge feet of mine would not fit in booties. So now the problem was does one go to purchase gortex booties to put in the dry suit? I found a couple of sites online for latex booties but none that list gortex which I have heard is more durable any thoughts? Suit testing is scheduled for next Saturday.

Bob L

If it's a Kokatat, they will install the goretex booties. If not, I don't know of any place to get the goretex.

Have fun staying dry!

I haven't found a source for after market waterproof/breathable booties, but there are several sources for latex. OS Systems (www.ossystems.com) is the brand I typically use. They make a wide variety of sizes. Their glue works really well, too.

If you need instructions for installing them, I have a Webshots album on the subject at: http://community.webshots.com/user/brian_nystrom-reg

I went almost eight years with ankle gaskets, they aren't all bad. The trick is to completly pull the cuff down before you try to slip the gasket off. Get it right and two fingers snap it off your ankle.

.......But I do have booties now.