Jump to content

Easter Bunny Plunge Update


Recommended Posts

The Weather Gods…or perhaps it's the Weather Bunny - NOT smiling on us.  Saturday forecast is for sustained winds over 17 gusting to 30  So, unless there's a miracle from on high, or from the rabbit burrow below, I think we can count on Saturday being a NO GO.

We're going to see what Sunday holds (when I know some folks aren't available)…but it's not looking terribly promising.  We'll update tomorrow.

Perhaps we should organize an Easter egg hunt somewhere, or a nice brunch on Saturday if we get shut out?

Prudence and Janet


Edited by prudenceb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...