NSPN site update

mhabich

We've moved the site hosting to be maintained by the forum software vendor, so in future we'll always be up-to-date on releases.

Our site has been divided in two parts:  the forums, calendar, and membership management (the part that looks like this) running on the forum software, and the introductory stuff (who we are, links to weather and put-ins...) running on WordPress.  We've cured this schizophrenia by moving the WordPress content under the same umbrella as the forums (a new capability).  By moved, I don't mean we have the walls painted or pictures hung...there are still cardboard boxes everywhere.  We'll pretty it up as we go.

There are some broken links here and there, and we're fixing them.

If you're looking for the Calendar, it's now called Events.

I'll update here as things progress.   In the meantime I've locked this thread to keep the chatter down...I'd rather see posts about paddling than website minutiae.  Do send complaints, problems, comments, questions, and chocolate to me at mike@nspn.org

If you've bookmarked nspn.org/forum to get straight to the message board, you'll get an error when you go there.  nspn.org/forums (plural) works.

The default calendar view is now a stream rather than a month.  You can change the view if you wish, like most any calendar app.

• mhabich unpinned and unlocked this topic