Karen Knight & Bob Foote Classes June 17/18th

Hi All -

There's still some spots left in the Women's Sea Kayaking Workshop taught by Karen Knight and the Boating Adventures/Misadventures class being taught by Bob Foote.

Locations for the classes have now been determined. The Women's Workshop will be at Chebacco Lake; Boating Adventures/Misadventures at Gloucester Harbor.

These are two internationally known instructors and a great opportunity to learn/refine skills. Check out the calendar for more information.

Paula

NDK Exp-LV

VCP-Anas Acuta

Is there still room in Karen Knight's class this weekend? I know it's pretty last minute, but I learned about NSPN at the REI demo this past weekend so I just found out about this upcoming workshop. I was "bit" by the kayaking bug this spring while on vacation and this workshop sounds like a great way to get started.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi Renee -

That bug does bite pretty hard!

We do have a spot I put you on the list but you need to send me a check ASAP to confirm your spot. I sent an e-mail to you this eve with the information. (Was away this weekend, so just catching up on emails now.

)

Cheers,

Paula

NDK Exp-LV

VCP-Anas Acuta