The last WLP of the season

Joseph Berkovitz

And we can always continue with some informal WLP's thru October and into November if folks are interested and the weather cooperates. This is such a great time of year to be on the water.  Thanks, Joe (and Bob) for all the work you put into this.  Two years now of WLP's have been among the most anticipated and most fun events of the year!

If the weather is good starting in October, I for one will be posting midweek trips.

Prudence

Ditto to thankfulness for WLP.  Today I am looking into a WLP 9/28/22 circumnav of Gerrish and parking options with launching from Kittery Town Dock in Pepperell Cove.  I am aware that on weekends  (& summer months) we can park at the local school... but what happens when school is in session ?  More to follow once I have spoken to Kittery Police and Harbormaster.

I add my thanks to Joe and Bob for great planning and to ALL who come to make these midweek adventures so much fun and yes, the highlights of my weeks too!  I would love to do as many as weather permits and I am open to other weekdays as well, to take advantage of best conditions, now that Joe broke the rules a couple of weeks ago and none of us suffered a "nasty end".   ;-).   I will look forward to your postings Prudence. Thanks!

Edited by Barbara Ryan