Archival Revival

gyork

The year is 2013, the location Casco Bay. 

Crossdressers.thumb.JPG.b625c92d590984b753fec4c7ed678591.JPG

Play along and reply to any of the following:

-What is the specific location?

-Come up with a caption for the photo.

-Make up a story.

-Tell the real story.

-What was the topic around the fire that night, when no was was close to smiling?

Edited by gyork

A made-up story/caption:

What started out as a lighthearted exercise in gender empathy and a subtle protest against gender-normative relief zipper options took a dark turn when muscle memory kicked in during an emergency bathroom break. Kokotat's disclaimer that they can refuse to perform warranty work on soiled or dirty garments is known internally as "the NSPN clause".

My guess for the campfire discussion: "leaves of three, let it be. Better yet, bring TP!" (in white)

Edited by Dan Foster

Good story Dan!  Because the suits are so UNIFORM, 2 of the campers were still in sleep mode when "dressing up", independently, to debark for Dolphin Marina, and soon found themselves AT SEA, while still on island!

And now, for the REST of the story..........

Edited by gyork

I just re-read my trip report.  I'd forgotten so many of the details.  I'm reminded why I started doing trip reports in so much detail in the first place.  So that I would remember...and if others wanted to come along for the ride...fine.

Edited by prudenceb