Walden Wednesday (June 28, 2017)

billvoss

Last Wednesday some attendees made tentative plans to go out for dinner afterwards this week.  Totally optional, but consider yourself invited to join us afterwards.

I don't currently have any schedule conflicts, and dinner makes it even more tempting.  I'm currently waiting on a more reliable weather forecast before I commit.  However you can certainly attend without me.  If two people post they are going, the event is on.  I don't have to be one of the paddlers attending.

Bill

Weather permitting, I sure plan tombe there and hope you will be, too, Bill.  Dinner afterward if we have a quorum...yes!

I'd like to work on doing scoop rescues (in addition to the usual stuff) if there are any good teachers or willing victims.  

I'd plan to be there at 4ish, assuming we,re on.

Prudence

We were there at mid-tide, so the Walden current was near maximum flow. Many new stupid kayak tricks were attempted, some of them successfully.

This one is still a work in progress, in case the Thursday Chebacco crowd wants to claim a pond-session first: drop your paddle, capsize, and roll up using the helmet off of your head. (Or better yet, capsize your rescuer, and roll up using their helmet.)