UPDATE - NSPN Cabin Fever Breakout Party, Saturday, January 30

prudenceb

NSPN CABIN FEVER BREAKOUT PARTY January 30, 2016 6 pm - Gould Barn, Topsfield

Preceded by MEMBERS ANNUAL MEETING, 5 pm

On the assumption that we have all survived the holiday season, it’s time to focus on a fun event to help us get through the dreary winter months. I am hoping that everyone has put in her/his calendar the date for our annual party, to be preceded by the NSPN annual members meeting.

For those of you who have been burning the midnight oil studying kayak-related subjects in hope that you will do better this year on the party quiz, REST EASY! There will be NO quizzes this year. Instead, we want to focus on having good conversations with good friends, eating excellent food, and – we hope – hearing our compatriots play music! After the excellent Bar Harbor retreat in September, which featured an evening of music, I would like to encourage musicians to bring your guitars, banjos, harmonicas, zithers, tubas – whatever. If music happens, great. If not, all the more time for just chillin’ with other kayakers.

The raffle to benefit MITA, MCHT and/or Salem Sound Watch promises to be first rate. Friends of NSPN have donated some excellent items, and some of the artists among us are promising works to be put up for raffle.

So please plan to come for both the party – and the meeting that will precede it!

And of course as this is a potluck supper, bring something delicious, plus whatever adult beverage will please you and your friends!

Pru and Janice

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pru, 

We plan to come along and look forward to seeing you there. I'm not sure exactly where Gould barn is, could you post a street name & zip perhaps please

Thanks

Nick & Ali