CALLING ALL NSPN ARTISTS...

prudenceb

...to donate a piece or two of your creative work to be raffled at the NSPN Cabin Fever Breakout Party (following the annual member's general meeting) on Saturday, January 30. ALL the proceeds from the raffle of donated items will in turn be donated to one or two of three nonprofit organizations that benefit NSPN members: MITA, Maine Coast Heritage Trust and Salem (MA) Sound Watch.

We raffled off several pieces of members' artwork at last year's party, and they were among the most coveted items in the whole raffle. We're hoping to offer EVEN MORE this year! So come on all you painters, print-makers, photographers, potters, wood-turners etc etc. Please consider donating one of your works. We welcome all medium.

If you are willing to help support good causes, and want to brighten the life of the lucky person who wins your piece...please PM me to let me know what you'll be able to contribute. All donations are tax deductible, and we will provide you with a letter to that effect.

And if I already know that you're an artistic type, don't be surprised if I reach out to you directly!

Thanks in advance to everyone!

pru