Squam Lake Camping Oct 3-5

gyork

Peak foliage will greet us at one of Mother Nature’s most scenic freshwater paddling venues. Arrive in time for a 11am launch, Friday, Oct 3, at Squam Lakes Association headquarters @ Piper Cove, 534 U.S. 3, Holderness, NH. We’ll make our way to Bowman # 4 group site to set up tents/hammocks/tarps for 2 nites of camping. Pot luck around the campfire for those who wish to participate Fri nite, maybe Sat. too. Day trips TBD, including a potential hike up the Rattlesnake hills to the north. Consider practicing nite-nav with a Sat. night paddle over to Walter’s Basin for restaurant dining.

This trip will happen if a minimum of eight ($25/person) and a maximum of 12 ($18/person) paddlers commit to the trip.

Your commitment is a $25 paypal or check deposit to me via PM. If we have fewer than 8, I will cancel the trip and refund your deposit. If we have more than 8, I will square with you the difference. COMMITMENT DEADLINE IS SEPT 1. If you end up canceling after that date, for whatever reason, consider your deposit a contribution to SLA, unless you can find a late-comer to take your spot. Fair enough?

Edited by gyork

• 1 month later...

Please add me to list of committed participants. I am really looking forward to the trip. I do not know what Check via PM means. Hope I can send a check in mail? Where do I send it? To whom do I send it? Thank you Sherry V. Smith

I do not know what Check via PM means. Thank you Sherry V. Smith

Sent you a PM (private message: an off-line discussion that keeps SPAM off the board). You will see an envelope icon at the top right of your screen with a red "call out" symbol. Click to read and E-converse [i will give you my address and E]. You can send a PM to any member by clicking on their username, then click "send me a message"

gary

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...