West Beach, Beverly to ??, Saturday Nov 2

prudenceb

Anyone interested in a paddle from West Beach in Beverly this Saturday?  After a lively next few days, things supposed to settle down with nice weather forecast for wknd.  Trip open to folks with boats longer than 14’ with both bulkheads and decklines.  Drysuits required.  Depending on forecast on the day we could go north along coast or out to various islands.  Group decision.  10 am launch after 9:45 beach briefing.  Post interest here.

Prudence

As long as we have three people show up, the trip is good to go...unless Mike tells us that the seaweed at West will eat us!  So if you've posted you want to go and change your mind, pls post that here as well.  Looking forward to a fun day on the water!

Prudence

Just checked the beach.  Pretty clean, for once.

It's cold out there, and won't be warmer tomorrow morning.  You're all welcome, as always, to stop at the house on the way to the beach to get your drysuit on and such.  Restrooms on the beach closed after Labor Day.

I'd liked to check the rocks out up there sometime as I lovin' the rock in RI.  But I booked a day of coaching at Gales today.

How about a some rock weekend days next season?

-K