June 6-14 OUTER HEBRIDES

For the second year in a row, Kayak Waveology is offering a June trip to the Outer Hebrides.

Based out of the Isle of North Using for the variety of locations it affords (ie, avoid conditions as the need arises!) we'll paddle a series of day explorations along the rocky shores. There is a day trip out to St Kilda on board but it depends entirely on the conditions - it isn't a transit to be undertaken lightly even if there is a high speed R.I.B. ferrying you and your gear back and forth!

Craggy, majestic and "sheepy", the Heb oughta be just about perfect in June and I am looking forward to finally doing a little kayak exploration overseas with my wife Janis - so, ideally, this ISN'T a trip all about training and pushing out to a 4 or 5 star limit ever day! While the conditions can certainly meet or exceed a 5* happy place, the FOCUS of the trip will mostly be scenery, seeing beautiful things and renewing a personal sense of wonder.

So mark your calendars, start dreaming about paddling boats in a far away place.

http://www.kayakwaveology.com/event/scotlands-outer-hebrides/