L2 Paddle Saturday 10/26

rfolster

Depends on how much we want to play around in the harbor. The actual circum nav can actually be done fairly quickly if we wanted to - we just dont want to. Cathy and I tend to be early birds, so we can start anytime. We don't want to ge into the Piscataqua too early, so maybe launch around 10am?

Hi there, i am so sorry for the late response... crazy week for me!

sadly, i will not be attending tomorrow's paddle. i wrenched my back a bit and i'd rather not push it by dealing with possible "sporty' winds.

have a fun paddle and hope to join you another time!

Shari

Okay - final details for tomorrow:

Launch at 10am from Peirce Island boat ramp, Portsmouth, NH

Paddle out through Inner Harbor and counter clockwise around Newcastle. Perhaps detouring along the way if group wants.

Probably on the water for 4-5 hours

If you put 90 Peirce Island Road into your GPS, that will direct you to the pool, which is just a little ways past the ramp. So after you turn left onto Peirce Island Road from Mechanic Street, you'll cross a bridge. Look for the boat ramp and parking area on your right just over the bridge.

Please email emergency contact info to robertfolster at Verizon dot net (boat, e-contact name and number)

See everyone tomorrow!

Chilly morning! Looks like only four of us are going: myself, Cathy, Andy, and Lisa. If anyone else is joining us a the last second, please emal me at robertfolster at verizon dot net or text 978-387-9709 or post here.