Used Boat Demo Day- need input

Suz

I have posted to the calendar a used boat demo day for May 21. I am checking to see what kind of interest there is for this event.

My intention was to have a mid to late afternoon event in a place that was sheltered but allowed for those interested in paddling BEFORE the demo to do so out of the same location.

I have a potential conflict on May 21 and would like to gauge interest before I make a decision about rescheduling this, cancelling it or having it take place without me on May 21.

Here are some potential alternative dates:

June 5

June 18

June 19

Post here ( or e-mail me off the message board) if you have a boat to sell or are looking for a used boat. Note which dates work better for you.

Thanks,

Suzanne

suzanne dot pritchett at comcast dot net

(I am posting this also on the classified area)

Hi Suz,

What a great idea! We have two boats we're trying to sell -- the Slipstream and the plastic Capella (otherwise known as the BIG BANANA) -- but June works better for us.

Bob & Deb

Lots of interest on this so and more people can do in June than May. I will have this moved on the calendar. The coordinating "Early Risers paddle" will move also to Saturday,June 18.

Suz