Holiday Party: FOOD needed

bbjorn

Thanks. I'll make it vegetarian safe. But vegans beware! If I were to leave out the cream and eggs, I'd have to change the name to something like "dried out veggies in a pie shell".

I'm bringing what's modestly billed on the internet as the world's best vegetarian chili (800+ reviews, 4.5/5 stars). Normally I would make my chili spicy with chicken, but last time I made this veg. version it got rave reviews. A big macho kayaking buddy even asked for my recipe!

Blaine

Wait!!! Keep that campfire going -- there are plenty of us red-blooded carnivores about and we'll be hankering for somethin other than veggies and sprouts.

Wait!!! Keep that campfire going -- there are plenty of us red-blooded carnivores about and we'll be hankering for somethin other than veggies and sprouts.

Yes, carnivores should not worry - my appetizer has BACON in it. One of the best meats there is!

Also, I'm bringing another entree with BEEF!

So come out of your caves and join us :-)

:campfire-2:

Finally figured out what I'm making-a butternut squash and faro salad (veg, though I'm looking forward to sharing in the meat dishes!)

Still working out the appetizer but will likely involve pears, walnuts and cheese...

Really looking forward to this!