Impex Kayaks- Events

hey all,

I just wanted to say it was great to see a bunch of you all at the Kittery event last month and I am looking forward to getting to paddle with you as well soon. I will be in Rock Port this afternoon, 4:00? I iwll be paddling out of Bear Skin neck, so if anyone can join me call me on my mobile and let me know you are coming. 828-713-3301.

Here is where I will be all week if you want to try a kayak, a Werner Paddle, go for a paddle or work on some skills. I will be teaching at Charles River and doing a demo all day Friday. I will also have two other instructers with me at Kittery on Saturday. I will be paddling after that event down at Long Sands in York. Sunday I will be at Maine Sport in Camden if anyone wants to go for a paddle that evening. I will not get on this board again this week, so call me or email me if you want to catch up for a paddle or a beer. Talk to you all soon and thanks for all of the support.

Happy paddling.

Danny

Impex Kayaks

828-713-3301