Annual NSPN Members General Meeting & Paddle, Sunday Sept. 30th

PeterB

All NSPN members are welcome to our annual NSPN Members General Meeting & Paddle on Sunay September 30th

The Members General Meeting is at Gould Barn in Topsfield and will begin at 9:30AM.

There will be an informational session for 30-40 minutes, where we’ll review club finances and activities of the past year: how much money we have, what we spent it on, what we did. etc. The remainder of the meeting will be a question & answer period and group discussion. We can answer questions, talk about the year past, what we would all like to do in the coming year.,; anything people want to talk about.

As you might imagine, we have had some lively discussions in the past.

We have also gotten great input from our members at these meetings , which has assisted us in planning of club events.

The meeting adjourns @ noon , and then we can .. paddle together!

We will relocate to Pavilion Beach in Ipswich (about 20 minutes away) , aim to arrive there @ 12:30PM for a 1:00 Pm-ish launch.

There will be L2 and L3 paddles, with the float plans determined by the group and weather and conditions on that day. Please check the posting in the Trips forum for details and weather updates.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Natalie, I knew directions had been posted in the past. I searched in the search field and it came up a few times. Here is one I copied for all who might need it:

Directions to Gould Barn:

From the south, take Rt. 1 north exit off of Route I-95. Follow that to Rt. 97 west into Topsfield. At the stop sign, the library will be on your left and a small side street immediately before the stop sign is on your right - that is East Common Street . Take a right onto this street and park in the lot on the right that is for the Emerson Center/Congregational Church.

From the north, take I-95 south to the Topsfield Rt. 97 exit. Proceed to Congregational Church on the right and Town Common on the left. Make a left turn onto Route 97 East, for 1/2 a second and then take a SHARP left onto East Common St and park in the lot on the right that is for the Emerson Center/Congregational Church.

There is some parking on the street or at the far left end of the church lot closest to the Barn.