Medium distance mellow paddle L2-L2+

Gcosloy

I live near Pepperral cove in Kittery Point and am also very close to Odiorne Point, Rye ,NH. Both venues offer protected waters, options for some exciting rock play, beach landings and medium distances. 7-8 miles. I am open for paddles in these areas almost any day of the week or weekend. For reasons of personal pique, lazyness or just lower energy I'm no longer up for considerable travel to a put-in or distance and fast pace once I get there. If this works for anyone else please contact me. cosloy@comcast.net Once we have a few who are interested I will plan a trip and post it on this site.

Some of the more charming options includes a circumnavigation of Gerrish/Cutts island and a circumnavigation of NewCastle. Odiorne into Little Harbor out to the Rye rocks and landing at Wallis Sands is another favorite.

I live near Pepperral cove in Kittery Point and am also very close to Odiorne Point, Rye ,NH. Both venues offer protected waters, options for some exciting rock play, beach landings and medium distances. 7-8 miles. I am open for paddles in these areas almost any day of the week or weekend. For reasons of personal pique, lazyness or just lower energy I'm no longer up for considerable travel to a put-in or distance and fast pace once I get there. If this works for anyone else please contact me. cosloy@comcast.net Once we have a few who are interested I will plan a trip and post it on this site.

Gene,

I'm interested in general. I'll call and/or email to discuss when.

Leon

Thursday July 5th. 8mi Circumnavigation of Gerrish /Cutts Island. Launch from Kittery (Frisbee) Wharf 12:00Noon (Meet at 11:30AM) HT is 1PM Paddle clockwise through Chauncey Creek and the Rachel Carson marsh with a rest stop just inside Brave Boat Harbor. Return on the ocean side where rocks, ledges and shoals can create swells and breaking waves. We will travel a heading that most will be comfortable with. Because of the ocean exposure this is more like an L3 trip. N winds under 10. RSVP here if interested!

I am off from work on Mondays and Fridays until the beginning of Aug. and then off for the month of August. I am always interested in paddling and love the areas you've mentioned. I would be interested in going with you - please keep me in mind.