cashman to the mouth of the merrimac

rick stoehrer

Launched on the ebb and into the wind toward the mouth - a bit choppy as the wind was opposing the current. Fast, wet trip down. Landed briefly at the reservation to look at some seals and adjust the pedals on the epic and then down out the mouth. Turned up river and downwind...zoooommmm...surfed the entire ride back! That flippin v-8 is my new love...yes, it's an eggshell, no I can't whup on it at all but holy crap is it fast!

Rick, you are tempting me to try a ski. I've found myself paddling with my wing more and more. It makes all those long solo paddles I do up in Phippsburg even

longer and more interesting since I try to avoid rough water solo anyway. I'm also hoping Leon will let me try his Epic the next time we paddle out of Tucks. I can usually put on a little kick in my Force Cat 4.

Sid

Launched on the ebb and into the wind toward the mouth - a bit choppy as the wind was opposing the current. Fast, wet trip down. Landed briefly at the reservation to look at some seals and adjust the pedals on the epic and then down out the mouth. Turned up river and downwind...zoooommmm...surfed the entire ride back! That flippin v-8 is my new love...yes, it's an eggshell, no I can't whup on it at all but holy crap is it fast!

Rick,

Happy to see that you are in love.

:wub: