Saturday 4/30

bazzert

Anyone up for a paddle on saturday ? The marine forecast looks good

SAT

NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING NE IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS

AROUND 2 FT.

High tide is 10:20am.

One suggestion would be Tucks pt (or Ocean St) Manchester out to the breakers; but I'm up for anything. Just want to get in my boat.

Barry.

Barry,

Can't do Saturday (Opera HD tickets) but Sunday is good for me!

I can switch to sunday ( Mothers day is 5/8 not 5/1, phew!). Do we want to say tucks point 10am ? I think it's early enough in the year that we wont annoy the locals by parking there. The alternative is Ocean St, but I think that goes residents only 5/1.

Barry.

I can switch to sunday ( Mothers day is 5/8 not 5/1, phew!). Do we want to say tucks point 10am ? I think it's early enough in the year that we wont annoy the locals by parking there. The alternative is Ocean St, but I think that goes residents only 5/1.

Barry.

I'm better with 11AM but I don't wish to be picky and will do what ever the majority is happy with. I think Tuck's is fine-don't know if the baths are open yet but in a pinch the Yacht Club probably is.

I'm better with 11AM but I don't wish to be picky and will do what ever the majority is happy with. I think Tuck's is fine-don't know if the baths are open yet but in a pinch the Yacht Club probably is.

This trip has been changed to 11am on Sunday. To avoid confusion I reposted a trip for 11am on Sunday; please post there.

thanks,

Barry.