Tidal Race and Rock Garden Workshops....

Giving the RWS a year off and a different offering from Maine Island Kayak / Kayak Waveology and the Fishers Race gang - a series of 3 events over the course of the season.

Details under events on the Maine Island Kayak website ( http://www.maineislandkayak.com/tiderace_rockgardn_2011.html#serise1 )

Any questions at all, please give a call to to Tom up at MIKCO - 207 766 2373, or Greg at 860 663 1600 or me at 978 241 2574

Thanks and hope to see you on the water!

Hey Rick,

This is fabulous that you, Tom and others are putting these events together. I am interested in the two sessions and possible the third (depending on the date). Having attended last year's RWS in RI, I highly recommend these sessions to other NSPN paddlers--excellent hands-on-instructions by quality instructors.

Can you give more detail on where and how to sign up--went to Tom's website but it is not clear how to sign up for these events.

Les

Hey Rick,

This is fabulous that you, Tom and others are putting these events together. I am interested in the two sessions and possible the third (depending on the date). Having attended last year's RWS in RI, I highly recommend these sessions to other NSPN paddlers--excellent hands-on-instructions by quality instructors.

Can you give more detail on where and how to sign up--went to Tom's website but it is not clear how to sign up for these events.

Les

hello swearing ferret (is that right? saw that somewhere and thought that was about the funniest nickname i'd seen in awhile)...

we're all very excited about the 3....the events are going to be smaller and a lot more intimate (and not in that "hey christopher, you have to paddle with pants on", creepy way) than the rws and all offer great venues to teach and learn and enjoy.

we've got a really good tide and current for stonington and downeast and once we nail down the popham date, the 3 sides will be complete! i'm excited about all 3 but have never been quite that far down east and am really excited for july! (there's some mikco scuttle about maybe offering an expedition-y sort of thing after the event depending on interest)

talked to tom just now...his local inter-webs guru didn't link the reservations page but that should be up and settled by tonight!