Waterproof camera deal

Phil Allen

Folks- If you're looking for a cheap waterproof camera, I don't think this can be beat. Coupon is good till March 31.

Phil

From Dealnews.com

Dell Home offers the Fujifilm Finepix XP10 12-Megapixel Waterproof Digital Camera in Green, model no. 16010784, for $149.99. Coupon code "FN9ZSWL89DS3WH" cuts it to $89.99. With free shipping, that's $30 under our December mention and the lowest total price we could find by $10. Sales tax is added where applicable. The XP10 is waterproof to 10 feet and features a 5x optical zoom, 2.7" LCD, underwater mode, face recognition, movie mode, voice memo, 13MB of internal memory, SD slot, A/V output, and USB 2.0 connectivity. Coupon ends March 31

link to page: http://dealnews.com/lw/artclick.html?2,447553,1477834,iref=fp

Thanks Phil!

your timing is perfect. I was just looking at this camera yesterday. The cheapest I could find was $99.99.

I believe it's a discontinued model, but well worth the price. It supposebly retailed for $200 when It first came out. Best Buy is supposed to get it's replacement next week.

Dell will add MA sales tax, so it came out to $95.51 and as you said, free shipping.

Joe

Folks- If you're looking for a cheap waterproof camera, I don't think this can be beat. Coupon is good till March 31.

Phil

Hey Phil,

I know a couple of nspn'ers love the Panasonic; they've now the newest FT3 model, orig $300, but mysteriously being sold for $100-120 (http://www.jr.com/panasonic/pe/PAN_DMCFP3S/).

I haven't used any of the waterproof models, but am attracted to the panny's 28mm wider angle for group shots.

Paddle this week?

Ern

Hey Phil,

I know a couple of nspn'ers love the Panasonic; they've now the newest FT3 model, orig $300, but mysteriously being sold for $100-120 (http://www.jr.com/panasonic/pe/PAN_DMCFP3S/).

I haven't used any of the waterproof models, but am attracted to the panny's 28mm wider angle for group shots.

Paddle this week?

Ern

This is not the waterproof model, is it?

kate

Ernie-

I've got the panasonic TS2 (waterproof) and like it. The TS3 is supposedly a smidgen more featured. Careful on the price/review sites, a lot of them are linking to another camera (non waterproof ) at the stores for some reason.

And no more workday paddles for me till the end of the semester. Unless I come down with the surf bug. Kinda like the powder flu for skiers.

Phil