5th Annual Jewell Island Camping trip-May 13-15

gyork

At this point I am fine with either weekend.

Got it on my calendar! The following weekend is better for me as well if you should decide to accommodate Leslie.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Gary!!

I am DEFINITELY in!!!

Planning to spend this summer in NH and paddling....a lot! Two summers in AK were wonderful..but missed paddling and gardening!!

I will be returning with my rv from Colorado and would also prefer the next weekend....

SOOO glad that you are organizing this again Gary!!

maryb

Yeah Gary!!

I am DEFINITELY in!!!

Planning to spend this summer in NH and paddling....a lot! Two summers in AK were wonderful..but missed paddling and gardening!!

I will be returning with my rv from Colorado and would also prefer the next weekend....

maryb

We will wish you a warm welcome back to the region! Have a safe trip back.

-Jason

Yeah Gary!!

I am DEFINITELY in!!!

maryb

Yay/yeah back at you Mary! Looking forward to hearing stories of AK around the camp fire.

My colleague was desirous of attending a conference the weekend of the 20th so I gave it to her. Unless she cancels, the weekend of the 13th is the best I can do.

gary