More POOL SESSIONS Posted

UNH POOL SESSIONS

JANUARY 23d ... FULL

FEBRUARY 20th ... 2 spots left

MARCH 27th 2 spots left

NOW POSTED:

Haverhill High School Pool Sessions (2.5 hr sessions, 2:30-5pm) $20 10 boat maximum

1/8 Saturday,

2/5 Saturday &

2/26 Saturday

Portsmouth YMCA (3 hour sessions, 3-6pm) $25 11 boat maximum

1/16 Sunday,

2/12 Saturday,

3/6 Sunday &

3/13 Sunday

Checks can be made out to NSPN & mailed to:

Doug Mogill

P.O. Box 341

Derry, NH 03038

Note: These kayak pool sessions will provide you an opportunity to practice or learn safety skills including wet exiting, self and assisted rescues, bracing and rolling techniques. This is a self paced "learn on your own" format. There will not be any formal or professional instruction however there will be others there to give you tips and assistance as well as spot people practicing rolling. If anyone wants to attend as a spotter, they can do so free of charge but should contact me in advance.

You will need to provide your own sea kayak, PFD, Paddle, spray skirt etc.. Please be sure your kayak is very clean inside and out.

UNH POOL SESSIONS

JANUARY 23d ... FULL

FEBRUARY 20th ... 2 spots left

MARCH 27th 2 spots left

NOW POSTED:

Haverhill High School Pool Sessions (2.5 hr sessions, 2:30-5pm) $20 10 boat maximum

1/8 Saturday,

2/5 Saturday &

2/26 Saturday

Portsmouth YMCA (3 hour sessions, 3-6pm) $25 11 boat maximum

1/16 Sunday,

2/12 Saturday,

3/6 Sunday &

3/13 Sunday

Doug,

I am interested in all of the Portsmouth pool sessions--Please sign me up if there is still room and let me know where to send the check--

Thx,

Les

Doug,

I am interested in all of the Portsmouth pool sessions--Please sign me up if there is still room and let me know where to send the check--

Thx,

Les

:notWorthy: sorry, I found the information needed--it is listed in the calendar of events !!!

Doug,

Thank you very much for arranging the additional pool sessions at Haverhill and Portsmouth. I am planning to attend on the following dates; Saturday 2/26 in Haverhill, Sunday 1/16, Sunday 3/6 and Sunday 3/13 all in Portsmouth. I will make out a check to NSPN for $95.00 and mail it today to your Derry P.O. Box.

It was good to see you at the NSPN Holiday Party and I look forward to seeing at the pool sessions.

Warren