Holiday Party !

PeterB

Just a reminder.

the NSPN Holiday Party is this Saturday!

6 PM, Gould Barn, Topsfield.

Yearly awards, raffle, potluck, friends getting together.

(I have time in the afternoon, and will be trying make something good to eat for the party.)

See you then!

The party was a blast. We had a great turn out, awesome food and great friends. Thanks to everyone who helped out with pre-party prep/planning, decorating and also all the cooks for their fine cuisines that makes the party complete. I’d also like to recognize the generous businesses who donated items for the raffle to benefit the Maine Island Trail Association; Charles River Canoe & Kayak, Kokatat, Paddling.net, REI, Timberland.

If anyone if missing a white bowl(s), plate or purple spoon I have them in my possession and would be happy to reunite with their owners.

Special thanks to Betty Schrempf for decorating, preparations, generally making it all happen, and to Ernie Meunier, the architect of last nights most excellent raffle . We also raised something like $95 ( extra raffle tickets, $1 each) for the Maine Island Trail Association.

Most of all: special thanks to life-of-the party Zoe Crouse and belly-dancing Kaia Bartosik, for making this a multi- generational affair.

Happy Holidays, all!