New website problem -- for <me>...

Pintail

Someone tell me how to sign out! Any "sign out" that was there on my page is no longer. This cannot be right? If you write and tell me to look in the top right-hand corner and click on where it says so -- that is impossible for me. There is my little Pintail profile box -- could the sign out be below <that>?

Christopher,

Below my logged in Picture in the upper right, there's a sign-out and help links. Can you see those on your machine? To be explicit, it's in white text just below my name aligned with the edge of the deep blue box with my name in it.

Phil

Someone tell me how to sign out! Any "sign out" that was there on my page is no longer. This cannot be right? If you write and tell me to look in the top right-hand corner and click on where it says so -- that is impossible for me. There is my little Pintail profile box -- could the sign out be below <that>?

If I click the dark blue box with my name enclosed, a drop-down menu includes an entry for "sign out"

I don't understand what "impossible" means in this case. In the upper right I have this which includes a sign out link:

post-101111-0-91270500-1290617651_thumb.

(click the image to get the full size view)

Does yours look differently?

Cheers!

Ty

Thanks, everyone! Now solved -- if I double-click on my own Profile box, yes; but it wasn't like that previously, since my Profile box now obscures the sign-out thingie. However, I have now found this drop-down (honestly: it wasn't like this the last time I was here! I may be stupid; but I am not a total moron -- although some may disagree...)

Happiness is...being able to get away from you lot, occasionally! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! And thank you, one and all, for the advice...