Ernie- Private Message (Jason's help needed:) )

Suz

Tried to PM you back in response to your message to me but the message board won't let me. It says that you belong to a group that Private Messages can not be sent to.

Suz

Ernie is working on renewing his membership. One has to be current to be able to send or receive PM's.

-Jason

Ernie is working on renewing his membership. One has to be current to be able to send or receive PM's.

-Jason

That's funny - I was trying to respond to a message he sent. I think that he shouldn't be able to send one in that case.

I was trying to renew on my own, but couldn't find a link until Chris told me it was under "Join NSPN".

Wish there was a simple "RENEW" tab.

Finally done....

Paid yesterday, but still can't send PMs. How long does it take for the system to register payment and unlock the restrictions?

Thanks.

Suz,

I simply wanted to volunteer to help you at the CRCK Cold Water Workshop, if you'd like.

Ern

Paid yesterday, but still can't send PMs. How long does it take for the system to register payment and unlock the restrictions?

Thanks.

Suz,

I simply wanted to volunteer to help you at the CRCK Cold Water Workshop, if you'd like.

Ern

The reason is you sent it as an echeck not a normal paypal and Paypal sits on that for a few days.

We see it as "payment_status Pending" and not cleared from paypal yet.

-Jason