Full-moon for August...

Pintail

I see that full-moon this month occurs on 24th; but that is a Tuesday. So what about paddling that Saturday, 21st?

If there is enough interest, I guess we'll make it out of the (now becoming-) regular Lanes Cove, at around 1900-1930.

Anyone?

I see that full-moon this month occurs on 24th; but that is a Tuesday. So what about paddling that Saturday, 21st?

If there is enough interest, I guess we'll make it out of the (now becoming-) regular Lanes Cove, at around 1900-1930.

Anyone?

ME! Please.... Christopher, do you remember my complaining about how my rib hurt while we were paddling last time? Well, it turned out I had gall stones!! Gall stones and a melted kayak is too much all together...

I would like to join you. I'm a new member but not new to kayaking. Ask me what you need to know.

See You

Jim

;

Anyone?

James, welcome! These recent moonlight paddle trips (Trips? Hmmm: jaunts might be a more appropriate word) have been no more than five or six miles, at most, and they have been very mellow. If you think you fit within the parameters of roughly "level 3", as defined elsewhere on this website, then of course you'll fit in comfortably.

Professor: I shall make sure that <someone> is carrying a VHF (I already know from the above replies <which> paddlers will be thus equipped!), so that you may track us down. Your joining will be gladly anticipated (I think?) :D Perhaps we'll play games with you and make you <find> us...

I might be coming. I just returned from a 'dryland' vacation and I am anxious to go paddling. What time on Saturday and where?

rb

Count me in, see you all there

June

<I might be coming. I just returned from a 'dryland' vacation and I am anxious to go paddling. What time on Saturday and where?>

Rene, welcome back from wherever it is you have been. Go back and re-read my original post and see I wrote 1900-1930 at Lanes Cove. So try to get there seven-ish for a seven-thirty push-off (whatever!) We are nothing if not mellow (seems to be becoming my motto?) Personally, I generally park at the head of the cove, although sometimes I do go to the northeast corner, where the ramp is to be found. It matters not...

Hoping to see you there! (As well as Katherine, Jim, Liz, Deborah, Jeff, Dan and Liane, Barry and June!)

<I might be coming. I just returned from a 'dryland' vacation and I am anxious to go paddling. What time on Saturday and where?>

Rene, welcome back from wherever it is you have been. Go back and re-read my original post and see I wrote 1900-1930 at Lanes Cove. So try to get there seven-ish for a seven-thirty push-off (whatever!) We are nothing if not mellow (seems to be becoming my motto?) Personally, I generally park at the head of the cove, although sometimes I do go to the northeast corner, where the ramp is to be found. It matters not...

Hoping to see you there! (As well as Katherine, Jim, Liz, Deborah, Jeff, Dan and Liane, Barry and June!)

Count me in--Les

Anyone?

I'm in.

Bob

oops, sorry, I need to bow out. I have the opportunity to go paddling in the daytime and know from a time or two ago that I won't have the energy for two paddles in one day. Enjoy!

Anyone?

Christopher, All,

Mark me down for tonights paddle. It's been a few years since I've been active with the group, kids and the daily slog down 128 have crimped a lot of my activities. Good news is I still recognize a lot of names. Looking forward to catching up. See you at 7 pm.

David