LANES COVE SUNDAY 11:00am LAUNCH

Doug

Sunday, LANES COVE

A couple of us will be meeting at 10:30 for 11:00am Beach Briefing and launch. We can either head toward Rockport and the islands or the opposite direction toward Essex Bay, still undecided. Perhaps we can get some feedback as to where people want to go. I have already done the Rockport thing twice this year so wouldn't mind going in the opposite direction, hugging the rocks to Essex Bay and playing in the currents and mini surf. Majority will make final decision.

High Tide is around 10:22AM

Conditions call for 1-3 ft seas but with low winds I think things will be rather flat.

L2-L3 trip

Distance 10-15 miles

This is a CAM trip..... Beach briefing mandatory.

Sea ya there.

Will monitor Ch72 for late arrivals.

Please post your interest below....

Doug

Sunday, LANES COVE

Conditions call for 1-3 ft seas but with low winds I think things will be rather flat.

L2-L3 trip

SUN

S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. GUSTS UP TO 20 KT IN THE AFTERNOON.

SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.

UPGRADED to L3-L4

Ocean storm moving up the coast....

I'll join you. Any further thoughts on which direction from Lane's cove?

Sunday, LANES COVE

A couple of us will be meeting at 10:30 for 11:00am Beach Briefing and launch. We can either head toward Rockport and the islands or the opposite direction toward Essex Bay, still undecided. Perhaps we can get some feedback as to where people want to go. I have already done the Rockport thing twice this year so wouldn't mind going in the opposite direction, hugging the rocks to Essex Bay and playing in the currents and mini surf. Majority will make final decision.

High Tide is around 10:22AM

L2-L3 trip

Distance 10-15 miles

This is a CAM trip..... Beach briefing mandatory.

Sea ya there.

Will monitor Ch72 for late arrivals.

Please post your interest below....

Doug

I'll join you. Any further thoughts on which direction from Lane's cove?

I'm in too. Winds predicted at 8-10kn early, but 12kn later, so I suspect we should head towards Crane's (SE) for a free ride back?

Ern