THURSDAY PADDLE July 22

subaruguru

I'll revise forecast and make last call in the morning if necessary.

See ya.

Ern

Forecast is holding steady at WNW winds 15k, gusts to 20, 2' chop (currently 1.6 sig wave hgt at the buoy, 13-15kn, pretty short 3 sec period).

So this L3++ (old nomenclature, + for wind, + maybe for chop), L4 (CAM method for any criterion)

is on.

Winds are predicted to be steady but strong, so those with cocky 'yaks PLEASE check skeg function carefully. I trust several of us will bring radios, spare paddles, and those still wanting to rock-play in these gusts bring helmets as getting blown into a hard knock is more likely.

Should be sunny ALL day, so bring lots of drinks.

Let's have fun!

Ern

Hi Ern,

Having trouble with my computer--need to attend to this problem--can not make paddle today--sorry for the late notice but I just found out about this problem--Les

I'll revise forecast and make last call in the morning if necessary.

See ya.

Ern

Forecast is holding steady at WNW winds 15k, gusts to 20, 2' chop (currently 1.6 sig wave hgt at the buoy, 13-15kn, pretty short 3 sec period).

So this L3++ (old nomenclature, + for wind, + maybe for chop), L4 (CAM method for any criterion)

is on.

Winds are predicted to be steady but strong, so those with cocky 'yaks PLEASE check skeg function carefully. I trust several of us will bring radios, spare paddles, and those still wanting to rock-play in these gusts bring helmets as getting blown into a hard knock is more likely.

Should be sunny ALL day, so bring lots of drinks.

Let's have fun!

Ern