Memorial Weekend Paddling

Gcosloy

Tomorrow, Saturday: Lanes Cove meet at 11:00AM BIB 11:30AM HT is 1:13PM. Moderate wind from the South some stronger gusts later in afternoon. Plan is to head into the wind and travel close to the shore down to Annisquam light. There are several private beaches and coves along the way. Travel a bit down the Annisquam, have a snack and come back on slack or ebbing tide and following wind. Sea state is forcasted to be 1 feet. This plan is for L2 paddlers. Please RSVP here if coming. L2 and up are welcome. If there are no L2 takers plans can be changed. Drysuits or wetsuits are still necessary.

Tomorrow, Saturday: Lanes Cove meet at 11:00AM BIB 11:30AM HT is 1:13PM. Moderate wind from the South some stronger gusts later in afternoon. Plan is to head into the wind and travel close to the shore down to Annisquam light. There are several private beaches and coves along the way. Travel a bit down the Annisquam, have a snack and come back on slack or ebbing tide and following wind. Sea state is forcasted to be 1 feet. This plan is for L2 paddlers. Please RSVP here if coming. L2 and up are welcome. If there are no L2 takers plans can be changed. Drysuits or wetsuits are still necessary.

I'm in. See you at Lanes at 11:00.

Hi folks,

I think I need to pass on this one.. I just got in from a weddingand am feeling wiped. Let me know if you plan on going out on Monday.

Have a great time!

Katherine