Women's paddle

Lbeale

Would like to work with other women in the club to sponsor a women's paddle some saturday in June. Who is up to helping me do this? The more the merry for this trip --level 2--out of Lane's Cove?

Les

AKA Swearing Ferret?

Hi Leslie,

I am up for helping you with this-the only caveat being my Saturdays in June are already pretty full. I am available either Saturday, June 26th, or Sunday, June 27th. Does either of those dates work with your schedule? If so, I'd be happy to help.

Lorrie

Hi Lorrie,

Yup--those dates should work for me--thanks, Lorrie--Is there anyone else who would be willing to help us take a group of women out? Level two? This weekend would be a nice intro for summer paddling for women looking to find others to paddle with--The event will be a leisurely "stroll" paddle--

Les

I would be interested in a weekend paddle, most weekends work for me with a few exceptions.

Katherine

Hey Les,

So have you finalized the date? Either Sat 6/26 or Sun 6/27 still works on my end. Once you confirm the date, I also know a couple of other women who might be interested in this trip. Both are relatively new paddlers, and this would be perfect for them.

Thanks,

Lorrie

Hey Les,

So have you finalized the date? Either Sat 6/26 or Sun 6/27 still works on my end. Once you confirm the date, I also know a couple of other women who might be interested in this trip. Both are relatively new paddlers, and this would be perfect for them.

Thanks,

Lorrie

So let's do the 27th of June - Sunday. If we have paddlers traveling from the South Shore--we can do Marblehead. If it is a rockin' day we can do Pavillion Beach - Ipswich put-in. Calm day--Lane's Cove.

10:30 launch at any of the above locations.

Les

So let's do the 27th of June - Sunday. If we have paddlers traveling from the South Shore--we can do Marblehead. If it is a rockin' day we can do Pavillion Beach - Ipswich put-in. Calm day--Lane's Cove.

10:30 launch at any of the above locations.

Les

Les

June 27th sounds great !

I'll spread it around the SS women paddlers.

Thanks!

Deb

I'm interested, too, though it's my son's birthday, so I can't be 100% sure I'm free.

Since I'm coming up from Boston, a 10:30 put-in would be great.

Keep me posted!

Thanks,

Hope in Boston

• 2 weeks later...
Would like to work with other women in the club to sponsor a women's paddle some saturday in June. Who is up to helping me do this? The more the merry for this trip --level 2--out of Lane's Cove?

Les

AKA Swearing Ferret?

A MESSAGE FROM LESLIE VIA KAREN

Leslie will be out of town and out of touch until thursday night.

Watch the website for the put-in location which she will post on Friday.

A MESSAGE FROM LESLIE VIA KAREN

Leslie will be out of town and out of touch until thursday night.

Watch the website for the put-in location which she will post on Friday

Great, Marcia. We'll look forward to having you join us! Leslie will be posting the launch site on Friday, since the weather forecast will influence where we leave from.

Les

AKA Swearing Ferret?

Add me to the list