Manchester by the Sea to The Willows, Salem

Gcosloy

Sunday 5/16/2010 Nice weather 67 air, water 50. HT 1:50PM Winds mostly W 7K Gusts up to 15K Seas state 1 foot. Let's leave Tuck's Point Manchester (after Memorial Day this put-in becomes verboten) and have a leisurely paddle to The Willows in Salem for a snack. Come back with the wind at our backs. This trip is about 8-10 miles and requires at minimum a wet suit. Based on who participates we can revise the trip accordingly. Level 2 paddlers are welcome. If the wind or conditions become greater than stated the trip can be revised. Show up at 11:00AM for a launch at 11:30AM. Bring snacks and water. Please RSVP here so we know who's coming. Or send me a PM or email if you want more information.

Hi Gene,

I've been eying Sunday's forecast too, but am committed in the morning as a safety spotter on the Mystic Lake for the Annual Herring Run Paddle, alas.

Will check forecast for Tues or Thurs.

Have a fine paddle.

Ern

This trip is canceled due to lack of interest. Leon and I will paddle tomorrow either out of Gloucester Harbor or Tuck's. Send a PM or email for more info. if interested.