Bennett has surfaced!

mesbennett

I am now in Colorado AND on my way back to Alaska! Last year's trip was beyond belief! I never got to the Inside Passage but did get up to the Arctic Ocean! If you are interested you could go to http://adventuresofmeb.shutterfly.com and look at posts from my trip from last summer. I will keep it current this summer.

I am going to post on Trips, that I am looking for folks who might want to join me in July or August for a paddle in AK out of Seward.

Looking forward to having my boats back east summer of 2011! In the meantime, I will be following the message board to keep up with the goings on!

maryb, Currently waiting for the snow to stop so that I can go over the Mountains without chains!

maryb

I am now in Colorado AND on my way back to Alaska! Last year's trip was beyond belief! I never got to the Inside Passage but did get up to the Arctic Ocean! If you are interested you could go to http://adventuresofmeb.shutterfly.com and look at posts from my trip from last summer. I will keep it current this summer.

I am going to post on Trips, that I am looking for folks who might want to join me in July or August for a paddle in AK out of Seward.

Looking forward to having my boats back east summer of 2011! In the meantime, I will be following the message board to keep up with the goings on!

maryb, Currently waiting for the snow to stop so that I can go over the Mountains without chains!

maryb

Hey Mary!

Glad to hear a sign of life from you. Your pics are fantastic, but pale in comparison to your stories and travels. Hope to see you eventually, but don't hurry back: sounds like you're having to many adventures to cut it short.

Best,

Scott