Paddle Friday Tuck's Point 4/30/2010

Gcosloy

Marine forecast looks promising. Meet Tuck's Point (still off season) 11:00AM Launch 11:30AM destination TBD. Bring snack, drysuit and those rusty Spring muscles. Off water by 4:00PM. RSVP here. Will monitor conditions and confirm as we get close to date.

Marine forecast looks promising. Meet Tuck's Point (still off season) 11:00AM Launch 11:30AM destination TBD. Bring snack, drysuit and those rusty Spring muscles. Off water by 4:00PM. RSVP here. Will monitor conditions and confirm as we get close to date.

I'm in.

The High bringing wind and gusts won't be over by Friday. Forecast is for 14k and gusts to 20k. Seas 2'. Saturday settles down with half the wind and same air Temps. of 70. Unless you're up for rock play on Friday I suggest rescheduling to Saturday same place same time.

The High bringing wind and gusts won't be over by Friday. Forecast is for 14k and gusts to 20k. Seas 2'. Saturday settles down with half the wind and same air Temps. of 70. Unless you're up for rock play on Friday I suggest rescheduling to Saturday same place same time.

Anyone up the rocks on Friday?

Too much for me this early in the season. I cannot make it Saturday, will catch up with you another time. Have a great trip.

Bob