Dry suit loaner / rental

jtmllr

I have some friends visiting next week and will likely be bringing their boats. I'd like to hook them up with dry suits and as it stands am short one suit. Male size L, most likely (Kokatat sizing). Potential for purchase as I'm trying to talk him into that, so if you have one you want to sell or at least rent out I'd be interested. Coastal NH proximity best since I don't want to drive all over the place. Also could do initial exchange at a meetup if that worked out.

Jeff

I have some friends visiting next week and will likely be bringing their boats. I'd like to hook them up with dry suits and as it stands am short one suit. Male size L, most likely (Kokatat sizing). Potential for purchase as I'm trying to talk him into that, so if you have one you want to sell or at least rent out I'd be interested. Coastal NH proximity best since I don't want to drive all over the place. Also could do initial exchange at a meetup if that worked out.

Jeff

Two shops in NE that are set up for dry suit rentals. One is Charles River Canoe and Kayak in Newton and the other is Lincoln Canoe and Kayak although, Lincoln's suits haven't been delivered yet - they are on route.

Next week I am using ALL my suits for a store training and so don't have any I can use as loaners. Maybe you will get lucky though and find someone willing to lend you their own suit in exchange for giving it a good cleaning when done - wash, air dry, wax their zips and 303 their gaskets - small price to pay.

Suz

Thanks. I'm going to make it easy and keep the paddling options to those which hydroskin is enough.