Manchester by the Sea on Sat 3/6

rossjb1

• 2 weeks later...
Level 3 paddle, looking for rocks to play around in. Bring a helmet + appropriate cold water gear. Ocean st. off of 127 BIB 10:00.

Ross

Saturdays not looking good for me right now. I'll let you know if that changes.

Level 3 paddle, looking for rocks to play around in. Bring a helmet + appropriate cold water gear. Ocean st. off of 127 BIB 10:00.

Ross

Hi Ross,

I'm going to try to make it tomorrow morning. How long are you going out for? I've never put-in at Ocean Street. Is the parking along the street? Will confirm with later post. Thanks.

Bob

Hi Ross,

I'm going to try to make it tomorrow morning. How long are you going out for? I've never put-in at Ocean Street. Is the parking along the street? Will confirm with later post. Thanks.

Bob

Bob, there is a parking lot right on the beach. Days are getting longer so I am planning on being out there until around 4 or 5 but that will depend upon what the group wants. I'll check for your posts tonight.

Ross

Bob, there is a parking lot right on the beach. Days are getting longer so I am planning on being out there until around 4 or 5 but that will depend upon what the group wants. I'll check for your posts tonight.

Ross

I'd like to join you guys.

Ross

Hi Ross,

I'm in. See you tomorrow morning.

Bob

SAT

N WINDS 15 TO 20 KT...BECOMING NW 10 TO 15 KT IN THE

AFTERNOON. GUSTS UP TO 25 KT. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT...SUBSIDING TO 6 TO

9 FT IN THE AFTERNOON.

Theres gonna be some bump out there! Glad you guys are coming out to play, should be fun! :D