Paddling 1/23 and 1/24?

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Yup, another long range plan. Forecasts could change, but thinking about paddling Sat. anywhere from Hampton to Newburyport before the pool session and Sun. around Marblehead/Swampscott. Any interest? Both days would have put in times around 11am. Post here or email with interest.

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Jan 18 2010, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, another long range plan. Forecasts could change, but thinking about paddling Sat. anywhere from Hampton to Newburyport before the pool session and Sun. around Marblehead/Swampscott. Any interest? Both days would have put in times around 11am. Post here or email with interest.

Ok, Seabrook at 10:30am on Saturday for surf and Devereaux on Sunday at 10:30 for rocks.

(Ross, check your PM ;)

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Jan 19 2010, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, Seabrook at 10:30am on Saturday for surf and Devereaux on Sunday at 10:30 for rocks.

(Ross, check your PM ;)

OK sounds great! I have to be off the water by 2:00. I'll check in if there is any change of plans. Ross

Could be a bit knarly offshore as the winds winds and seas will be building beginning tomorrow. Unfortunately the bowl won't have any water or surf until after noon.

Forecast for the Coastal York County, Maine Region

Prepared at: 7:30 AM Thursday January 21, 2010

Tomorrow: Mostly sunny. Highs near 30. Winds northeast increasing to 16-21 knots. Seas building to 4-6 feet.

Tomorrow night: Clear. Lows 10-15. Winds north-northeast 21-26 knots. Seas 5-8 feet.

Saturday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Winds north diminishing to 13-18 knots in the afternoon. Seas 4-6 feet.

Hampton River

Saturday High tide is at 4:38pm Low at 10:47 am

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Jan 21 2010, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what I'm counting on ;):roll:

Kevin - I would like to join the group on Saturday.

If someone could give me more specifics on the location I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave Corbin

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Jan 18 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kevin,

I'm interested in the Sunday trip. Will confirm tomorrow evening. Thanks.

Bob

Kevin - I would like to join the group on Saturday.

If someone could give me more specifics on the location I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave Corbin

Dave,

Planning on going here:

Directions: Take Rt95 to Rt286 (exit 60 -last exit in Mass.). Follow Rt286 east until it ends at the intersection of Rt1A. Turn left on to Rt1A. After the first traffic light and before the "Fishing Co-Op" there is a public parking lot on the left side. The parking lot faces Seabrook Harbor and there is easy access to a small beach.

Ross, you paddle this area more than I. If there is a better location, feel free to post.