Weeknight pool sessions?

Would there be any interest in Wed. night pool sessions in or around Salem, say 6:30-8:30pm? The idea behind these pool sessions is to provide a location closer to Boston. This post is only meant to solicit interest. If these do run, then they would be typical NSPN pool sessions. Please post interest.

Thanks for thinking of this option, Kevin ... I've been feeling kinda left out, with all the pool sessions so close to the Canadian border. (Though I'm sure the club tried to find a workable site for the rest of us.) That said, Salem is a stretch on a weeknight, coming from Somerville (or work in Waltham), so I can only respond as a maybe.

Judy

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Jan 13 2010, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would there be any interest in Wed. night pool sessions in or around Salem, say 6:30-8:30pm? The idea behind these pool sessions is to provide a location closer to Boston. This post is only meant to solicit interest. If these do run, then they would be typical NSPN pool sessions. Please post interest.

I would definitely get to a session or two on a wednesday.

I would definitely get to a session or two on a wednesday.

At the moment, Salem is only available Thursday's and based on the response thus far, it does not look like a go. I will try to find another suitable location, but we are quite limited in our choices.

QUOTE (Kevin B @ Jan 13 2010, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If my work schedule allows. I'm in for Wed/Thurs eves in or around Salem.

Bill