New Year's Eve Paddle 2009

Gcosloy

Tuck's Point Manchester meet at 10:30AM BIB 11:00AM Off the water by 3:30PM Forecast is for mild seas and light wind. High will be 35F. Caveat: may be snowing in the afternoon. Chance to noodle around and check out cold weather gear. RSVP here if interested. Happy New Year to all!

Tuck's Point Manchester meet at 10:30AM BIB 11:00AM Off the water by 3:30PM Forecast is for mild seas and light wind. High will be 35F. Caveat: may be snowing in the afternoon. Chance to noodle around and check out cold weather gear. RSVP here if interested. Happy New Year to all!

Gene,

Right now looks good for me for Thursday, so definitely interested.

Bob

Hi Gene,

I'm a strong maybe, will confirm by wednesday morning.

Barry.

I'd be interested Gene, but only if we could change the put-in to Singer Island, Florida. There's a nice launching place at the foot of the Blue Heron Bridge. Water temp is about 75, but air temp will only be about 68 on Thursday.

Forecast indicates snow in morning, rain in afternoon. Mild sea and winds. air should be above freezing. Still up for it! Need a confirmation guys!

Gene,

I'm in. Will check later this evening and am tomorrow for cancellation.

Bob