Manchester by the Sea on Sun 12/13

rossjb1

I hope you won't think too lowely of us for riding fatties today. We'll be out on the skinnies real soon. I promise! :)

common tyson, you can't call them fatties these days unless their 110+ underfoot. Quiet a number of 'diots off the side of the road yesterday. Did you catch the one that found himself on the opposite side of the guard rail with maybe 50 yards either direction to get back to pavement? <_<

Phil

common tyson, you can't call them fatties these days unless their 110+ underfoot.

Agreed, and mine are well under that. ...but I was just trying to contrast with XC skinny sticks. ;)

Quiet a number of 'diots off the side of the road yesterday. Did you catch the one that found himself on the opposite side of the guard rail with maybe 50 yards either direction to get back to pavement? <_<

If you mean a Volvo(?) on the right, then yeah. The thing that got me was that they all had been going much faster than the traffic I was in, yet many also looked like it had _just_ happened. Left me suspecting that it has frozen up quickly and then it was a big long slow chain reaction, or something like that.

Cheers!

Ty