Tuck's Point Mon or Tues 11/16-17?

subaruguru

Preliminary feeler, as my back's still pretty sore. Since the CWW is cancelled, anyone up for a not-too-stressful paddle Mon or Tues? I'm looking forward to Leon's pre-Thanksgiving Turkey talk!

Preliminary feeler, as my back's still pretty sore. Since the CWW is cancelled, anyone up for a not-too-stressful paddle Mon or Tues? I'm looking forward to Leon's pre-Thanksgiving Turkey talk!

I'm in (either or both days). Who you calling a turkey?

I can feel or Ern, but my pack as...

It's like some kind of bizarre intelligence test. How many letters can he remove or change before we stop being able to parse the sentence?

Have fun, guys. I probably going to have to stay home ick.

Lisa

It's like some kind of bizarre intelligence test. How many letters can he remove or change before we stop being able to parse the sentence?

Have fun, guys. I probably going to have to stay home ick.

Lisa

Sounds like a homeless fellow trying to decide between compassion and Income?

I'm in (either or both days). Who you calling a turkey?

You're a Turk? In that case I would've written Turkiye! Welcome back.

Ern

Forgot to mention. Did snyone lose an ee bottle? I saw one floating on the Bosphorus in Pistanbul.

I'd like to check that area out. I just put a deck compass in and some thin foam to protect the fabric of my dry suit at the knees though. I'm going to need at least a day for the goop to cure before using the boat so I'd be a Tuesday.

Looks like we're 5+ for Tuesday, with light winds. Anyone up for changing the venue to Deer Island for a tour of the Harbor Islands? I have NOT checked sea state yet for chop/rollers....

Otherwise Tuck's at 10:30, BIB 11AM.

Ern

I'm tired of Tucks so I'm up for the Outer Harbor. Conditions will not be light but they may be fun in a bit of a challenging way. I proofed this and spell checked this messege this time so you don't have to puzzle it all together but what fun is that.

Sid

I'm tired of Tucks so I'm up for the Outer Harbor. Conditions will not be light but they may be fun in a bit of a challenging way. I proofed this and spell checked this messege this time so you don't have to puzzle it all together but what fun is that.

Sid

I'll be at Tucks at 10:30 (alone or not).

Sid, "tired of Tuck's'", perish the thought. Tuck's offers incredible variety: you can paddle in at least three different directions, visit many different islands, find plenty of coastal rocks to play in, find some offshore surf if conditions cooperate and this time of year sandy beaches for the landings. I'm in for Tuck's at 10:30AM folks.

Hey guys, there's a decent chance I'll be able to join you tomorrow, at one of those venues. I'll post and/or e-mail before I leave in the morning, if I can make it.

Ok, ok. Tuck's at 10:30 it is.

Sid, I'm not sure "spell checked" is an acceptable modernism for "checking the spelling of", eh?

Then again, Ellen and I just finished watching 4 seasons of The Wire in a month. So I feel ya. (true dat)

Arg!!

FYI, I won't be joining you all today, tending a sick child instead (started at 2am this morning; just hoping its not H1N1). Maybe one of you can bring a webcam along?

Looks like it will be a superlative day out there, enjoy!