LOST...Werner Ikelos at Lanes Cove last week....

Doug

LOST....

WERNER "Ikelos" 215 with yellow tape at grip area on shaft.

Breaking my normal routine at the end of last weeks Lanes Cove trip I let people demo my Cetus. I must have put my paddle on the ground at the launch site. I thought I retrieved everything when loading up my boat at the end of the day but apparently left my paddle behind. Glenn says he did check the launch before everyone left so I wonder if someone picked it up by mistake. Please check your vehicles. I would love to get the good news that it's in someone's trunk.

Doug

LOST....

Breaking my normal routine at the end of last weeks Lanes Cove trip I let people demo my Cetus. I must have put my paddle on the ground at the launch site. I thought I retrieved everything when loading up my boat at the end of the day but apparently left my paddle behind. Glenn says he did check the launch before everyone left so I wonder if someone picked it up by mistake. Please check your vehicles. I would love to get the good news that it's in someone's trunk.

Doug

Yikes! As you saw I paddle an Ikelos crank 215 too, but with red spoon markings...(pause)...just checked the car...sorry.

Sometimes these pop up used for $300-ish...or check with dealers for year-end 20% sales...or the REI 20% discount coupon.

LOST....

Doug

It is a strait shaft.

Doug -- I'm really sorry to hear about your paddle. I wish I could tell you I accidentally picked it up.

BTW, really nice article in the October Atlantic Coastal Kayaker. Congrats!

The editor of ACK, Tamsin Venn, sent a letter to subscribers a few months ago apologizing for the long gap in publication. But they seem to be back on track as I've received two issues since then.

Their website is www.atlanticcoastalKayaker.com

Doug -- I'm really sorry to hear about your paddle. I wish I could tell you I accidentally picked it up.

BTW, really nice article in the October Atlantic Coastal Kayaker. Congrats!

Thanks, It was a fun project.