Sunday 10/25/09

Gcosloy

Coastal graphical NOAA forecast is 2' to 3' and strong W winds. Magicseaweed has maybe 3' surf. LT is around 11:30AM Meet at 11:00AM either Lanes Cove or Tuck's Point. Both put-ins avoid low tide walks and offer a multitude of paddling options and several bail out points. RSVP here and with suggestions.

Coastal graphical NOAA forecast is 2' to 3' and strong W winds. Magicseaweed has maybe 3' surf. LT is around 11:30AM Meet at 11:00AM either Lanes Cove or Tuck's Point. Both put-ins avoid low tide walks and offer a multitude of paddling options and several bail out points. RSVP here and with suggestions.

How about out of lanes and around Cranes? which would provide a good section out of the wind and trip total lenght of ~ 15 statute miles.

How about out of lanes and around Cranes? which would provide a good section out of the wind and trip total lenght of ~ 15 statute miles.

I am usually surprised when I go to the Castle River to avoid the wind. Even though it will be a beam wind at that point it really doesn't diminish much. Also I find that part of the trip boring. Also getting out of the Pavilion basin late in the afternoon will be against the flood tide. (2:30-3:30) How about heading west over to Essex Bay and up to Plum Island tip. There could be some moderate surf along the way. And back to Lanes on a rollicking following sea. 10-12mi. But if others like Barry's idea I'm game for that too!

How about heading west over to Essex Bay and up to Plum Island tip. There could be some moderate surf along the way.

It's all good! Would be great to get out, looks like it will be a pretty good day

Sunday: WSW wind 15 to 18 kt becoming WNW 10 to 13 kt in the morning. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny. Seas 2 to 3 ft.

Barry

Ok, Lanes to wherever or somewhere sounds good. I'll arrive at 11:00.

I'd like to join you guys. Haven't been in a boat since the Down East symposium six weeks ago so I'm eager, if a tad rusty.

Blaine

Yes meet at 11, BIB 11:30 Westerly winds are predicted to be strong but moderate by 2PM.

See you all!

See you at Lane's.

Ern