Columbus Day Paddle 10/12/09

Gcosloy

Conditions look mild! Anyone up for paddling? I'd like to find some mild surf but am up for anything between Salem Sound and Ipswich Bay. Rye, NH or Gerrish are other possibilities. Suggestions solicited!

Conditions look mild! Anyone up for paddling? I'd like to find some mild surf but am up for anything between Salem Sound and Ipswich Bay. Rye, NH or Gerrish are other possibilities. Suggestions solicited!

Pavilion, Little Neck at 11:00 is my opening bid.

LT is 12:37PM Does 11:00 provide enough water to get out?

You can always launch from Pavillion, it's just a longer carry and requires walking out in shallow water at LT. But, if you want, perhaps we should launch from Lanes Cove instead. Another downside of Pavillion is the Topsfield Fair's traffic on route 1. You have to avoid this stretch.

You can always launch from Pavillion, it's just a longer carry and requires walking out in shallow water at LT. But, if you want, perhaps we should launch from Lanes Cove instead. Another downside of Pavillion is the Topsfield Fair's traffic on route 1. You have to avoid this stretch.

Yes, I vote for Lane's then. Heading S toward the Anasquam and over to Castle Neck should provide some LT surf options.

Yes, I vote for Lane's then. Heading S toward the Anasquam and over to Castle Neck should provide some LT surf options.

Lanes at 11:00?